Solitaire Till Dawn, first published in 1991, is now available for all modern Macintosh computers, and all versions of Mac OS X from Snow Leopard up to the newest Yosemite.
- 100 different solitaire games!
- Beautiful cards, with your choice of artwork
- Slide-out Games Drawer makes choosing a game easy
- Smart Cards - Just click to play
- Snapshots for easy Undo to a remembered position
- Easily find games similar to ones you like
- Full statistics for each game: times, win/loss streaks, and more
- Rules for all games, with strategy tips
- Separate scores and settings for each person who uses your Mac
- Built-in Help Pages are complete, illustrated, and searchable
- Six different card sizes (from "Itsy" to "Huge")
- Three different Royalty designs: Traditional, Fine Art, and Art Deco
- 18 cardback designs
- More than 30 window background patterns
- Or use your own photo as a window background
Animation options include a speed control, from leisurely to snappy. You can also choose to skip some longer animations, if you prefer not to wait through them.
Game Play OptionsShow
You can turn these on or off individually, to suit your own style of play:
- Early-win detection (so you don't have to play every last card)
- Tell Me When I'm Stuck
- Highlight playable cards
- Auto-play cards to the goal piles
- Smart Cards and keyboard shortcuts reduce mousing and dragging
- Sound effects
List of GamesShow
Click any title to read its rules.
Some games have more than one name.
This list shows the names used by Solitaire Till Dawn.
See a complete list of all names for all games in Solitaire Till Dawn.
Auld Lang Syne
Kings In The Corner
La Belle Lucie
Miss Milligan Easy
Mount Sunflower Easy
Puss In Corner
Rouge Et Noir
Streets And Alleys
Thumb And Pouch
Will o' The Wisp
Solitaire Till Dawn costs US $9.99. In other countries the price will vary.
Older VersionsThe App Store version of Solitaire Till Dawn requires Mac OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or later, and a Mac with a 64-bit Intel processor. If you need an earlier version, click one of the links below: